- Priority queue development processes.
- Maximizing developer efficiency by minimizing process overhead.
- Development processes do not resolve team dysfunction.
- The curse of project metrics: the more you gather, the worse you'll do.
- “Write a Damn Task.” Don't capture to-do items outside of your task tracker.
Software Process Series
This is a placeholder for future blog entries about software development processes and tools.The only current entry in the series is concerning golden rules for task trackers.Tentative future subjects include:
About this blog